Westin Customer Service
- (914) 640-8100
- (800) 937-8461
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Westin Hotels and Resorts is a chain of hotels and spa resorts owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. This company was founded by Severt W. Thurston and Frank Dupar in 1930. These days Westin corporation has more than 160 hotels and resorts scattered around 36 countries. Their official web site is very straightforward to navigate, what allows travelers and holiday makers book a suit in any country. In addition to this, they are connected with Facebook and Twitter networks. Due to such programs as WestinWORKOUT®, the Heavenly® Bed and SuperFoods this hotel chain can offer their customers the highest services and amenities.
Compare Westin to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Oxon Hill, Maryland, United States
- New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Velika Gorica, Zagreb, Croatia
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Palm Springs, California, United States
- Fresno, California, United States
- Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States